Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2013

My interview on Throck of War regarding my move to Battlefront

For anyone who missed it, here's a link to my interview on Throck of War.

In other news, holy crap, the shipping company will be picking up our stuff in 22 days.  I feel like there's still so much to do!  The timing is so difficult.  Need to sell our cars before we leave the country, but we need to drive our cars until we leave the country.  All of the stress of figuring everything out has a way of sapping the excitement.  Sometimes we have to sit back and remember "Hey!  We're gonna live in New Zealand!" to stay positive.

That's enough of an update.  I'll leave you with a picture of Isabelle eating my mom's chicken and dumplings (certainly a meal I will miss!) and a lizard on our deck cause.. lizards are cool.


3 comments:

  1. Maybe have to get rental cars your last few days in town. Seems like the only option!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, and actually if you rent for a week, it's not all that bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you go the rental route get a big gas guzzling SUV 'cause that's what 'muricans drive and I doubt there are a lot of those in NZ

    Good luck with the packing

    ReplyDelete