Pages

Friday, August 30, 2013

The Eagle has Landed

We finally landed in Auckland!  After a 13 hour plane ride, that baby was done for.  So were we.
Read on for a ton of pictures of our journey- mostly Isabelle's journey!  

Here's our house as I left it.  It goes on the market shortly.

Isabelle and her G-Pa (Lydia's dad).  We spent a few days in Raleigh visiting Lydia's family before we left.

Isabelle and uncle Sean.
Isabelle chatting on the phone.

Strikin' a Pose.

Lydia and I- exhausted and anxious!

Isabelle and Aunt "Banana" (Vanessa)- Lydia's sister in law.

Vader and flowers.

Isabelle and her G-Ma.

After leaving Raleigh we headed west to New Mexico to visit with my parents and my grandparents, and other family who we were happy to see drop by!
My dad, my sister, me, an angry Isabelle, Lydia, and my mom.

Isabelle and her Great Grandma.

And her Great Grandpa.
Isabelle and her 2nd Cousin Shannon.
Isabelle and Granny Mac.
Great Grandpa, Grandpa, and Bells.
Explorin'
Goofin'

The things we do for that baby.
On the way from Raleigh to NM.
3 Generations of naps.

On our way to LAX.
Isabelle watching Cartoons on the plane to Auckland.

The most uncomfortable nap in baby history.

But at long last we've landed in Auckland!  More to come!

1 comment:

  1. Lydia, you look stunning in all of these pictures. I'm so excited for y'all!

    ReplyDelete