Pages

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Last day

This Wednesday was my last day at my job here. Man, what a weird feeling that is to leave your job, as an adult, without another one lined up. Part of me can't really accept it yet. 

I've taken care of patients at my job for the last 5 years, only missing a brief 3 months when Isabelle was born. It's going to be weird not walking into that place, bleary eyed, at 7 AM every morning. I will miss my coworkers dearly. Truthfully, it was harder telling my long time patients that I was leaving than it was telling anyone else. I will honestly miss taking care of these people and I will miss working alongside a team of doctors who have taught me so much. 

Wednesday they were sweet enough to throw be a Bon Voyage lunch. 

Shout outs to my PAR bestie/Steven's vestie, Ashley, for this mocha chocolate cake. It was from Whole Foods, so it was still healthy. 


I can't believe this chapter in my life is over. It's been a fabulous 5 years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment